The Vanuatu Gaming Jurisdiction is Progressive. Cost Effective.
Located in the South Pacific and just off the North East coast of Australia, Vanuatu is one of those places that you’d be happy enough with a beach house. Good news for those in the online gaming industry is that they were one of the first countries to start regulating the gambling industry.
Who We Are
Global Gaming Regulators Limited are the official appointee of the Vanuatu Government in respect to Interactive Gaming within the Republic of Vanuatu. As such we are authorised to represent and act on behalf of the Regulator and execute the roles and responsibilities required under the Interactive Gaming Act (2000) on behalf of the Director of Customs and Inland Revenue in his capacity as Regulator. We protect the integrity and stability of the industry through our investigative and licensing practices, and we enforce laws and regulations, while holding gaming licensee’s to international best standards. Through these practices, we are able to ensure the proper collection of taxes and fees that are an essential source of revenue for Vanuatu whilst ensuring a secure and licensee friendly environment in which to operate.
The benefits of establishing your Interactive Gaming business in Vanuatu
- First Jurisdiction to develop a Pay Per Head restricted license in conjunction with software provider latrobet.com.
- Low turnover tax of 0.1% of Gross Turnover on Fixed Odds and 2.5% of Gross Profit for Interactive Gaming.
- World-class infrastructure, bandwidth and power resilience coupled with excellent data hosting facilities.
- An extensive clustering of service providers / advisors and peripheral activities such as marketing, software and IT providers with experience in e-Gaming business on your doorstep.
- End User focussed regulation and player protection.
- A simple application process typically 8 -12 weeks